Why the EUFOREA Forum?
The inaugural EUFOREA Forum is a unique educational meeting where physicians meet with outstanding experts from major Allergy and Airway Disease fields, and can be updated on the most pressing clinical questions of today. The Forum is a unique meeting in the diagnosis and treatment area.
Aims of the congress
- To promote excellence in the fields of Allergy & Airway Diseases
- To provide an effective forum for discussing and debating unsolved issues by allowing ample time for speakers/audience discussion
- To promulgate ethics and standards of practice and treatment
- To bridge gaps between expansion of basic science and information, and their consolidation into clinical practice
- To make it possible for the industry to meet with outstanding experts in the field, and to update international participants on pressing clinical and technological questions of the day
Why should you consider supporting?
- Demonstrate your company's leadership in the field of Allergy and Airway Disease
- Reach key thought leaders academic and industry researchers and clinicians
- Raise your company's visibility in the field
- Exhibit and distribute your marketing and promotional materials
- Convene a corporate symposium
EUFOREA is committed to deliver within the platform of the Congress valuable knowledge based on independent, transparent, and effective CME/CPD educational programs by:
- Championing best practice in CME
- Maintaining and improving standards
- Mentoring and educating
- Working in collaboration with critical stakeholders
International CME Accreditation
An application for CME Credit will be made once the scientific program is finalized. Further details will be available on the Conference web site: www.euforea-forum.com
Industry-Sponsored Symposia are offered to industry as non-CME commercial/promotional sessions. As such, companies are free to choose their topics, invite speakers, and control content. However, topic and program are subject to approval by the scientific committee and all such sessions will be indicated in the program as: Industry-Sponsored Symposia (not included in the main event CME/CPD credit offering).
For sponsorship and exhibition opportunities contact: firstname.lastname@example.org