Euforea Forum Abstract Criteria
Submit an Abstract
The organizing committee welcome the submission of original contributions for oral presentations at the EUFOREA Forum 2019. Abstracts selected for oral presentation will be included in the Poster Presentation session during lunch on Thursday 14th November; a 10-minute presentation and 5-minute discussion with editors. More information about the format below.
Abstract submission information & deadlines
Abstract submission deadline Friday 8th November 2019
A first prize of €500.00 will be awarded for the best poster with two further prizes of €300.00 for the second and third place.
Basic research, clinical research and case reports are equally welcome.
Abstract submission rules
- All abstracts must be submitted using the correct format detailed in attachment.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. It is the author’s responsibility to submit a fully corrected abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author.
- Maximum 2,000 characters, including spaces but excluding title and contact information of the authors. Tables and graph should not be included in the abstract.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- Abstracts must be submitted via email@example.com Acknowledgement of receipt of your submission will be sent to your e-mail address. If you do not receive the confirmatory e-mail within 24 hours, please contact us at the contact email address.
- The presenting author is expected to attend the EUFOREA Forum and present their abstract. If you do not register and pay the registration fee, your abstract won’t be included in the program. (Full EUFOREA Forum 2019 registration is offered at the Earlybird registration fee of €500.00). To register please refer to the event website www.euforea-forum.com
If you have questions regarding the abstract submission, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org